Disclaimer - Please read before proceeding.
By clicking below, you acknowledge that:
- This calculator provides only a rough approximation of financial aid
(and even then, only if accurate data is entered into the calculator). The estimate is not final or binding on the Federal Secretary
of Education, the institution, or the State of Texas.
- Not all students will qualify for all of the aid that the calculator indicates may be available.
- The calculator should not be used as the primary means of selecting a school.
- The calculator is not designed to replace the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be completed
to demonstrate eligibility for federal assistance under Title IV. A link to the FAFSA is available on the results page of the
calculator via the "Apply for Aid Now" button.
- The calculator is not designed to replace a complete financial aid award package provided by a college financial aid office.
Families who have high incomes or significant assets will not receive as accurate an estimate of financial aid
eligibility. Please contact a financial aid officer at the institution you plan to attend for more information.
The owners and licensees of the calculator and its underlying software disclaim any liability arising from the use of or reliance
upon the calculator by any person.