The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board will not be accepting applications at this time due to limited funding.
To provide financial assistance to students with financial need, who are enrolled in graduate programs in public affairs, public service or public administration.
- Be a Texas Resident;
- Show financial need;
- Be enrolled as a graduate student in public affairs, public service or public administration;
- Intend to work in Texas after completing their graduate studies; and
- Be registered for Selective Service or be exempt from this requirement.
- Only in-state (Texas) colleges or universities may participate in the program.
- Only public or private, non-profit college or universities may participate in the program (no private, for-profit colleges or universities may participate).
No award received through this program may exceed the average statewide amount of tuition and required fees that a resident student enrolled full-time in a graduate degree program would be charged at a general academic teaching institution (GATI). The annual award will be determined each year by the selection committee.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board will not be accepting applications for the 2021-22 award year due to limited funding.
Contact Financial Aid Services at 888-311-8881.
- To read more about this program check out:
- Contact Us!