To provide assistance to undergraduate students who are eligible for a TEXAS Grant, but did not receive one.
- Are Texas residents;
- Are undergraduate students at Midwestern State University;
- Are enrolled at least half-time;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Are eligible for the TEXAS Grant, but did not receive a TEXAS Grant.
Available only at Midwestern State University
Varies based on enrollment. The annual awards are:
- $1,000 (if enrolled half-time);
- $1,500 (if enrolled three-quarter time); or
- $2,000 (if enrolled full-time).
Complete the FAFSA and submit an institutional application. (Awards are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.)