To provide financial assistance to needy students attending eligible public or private, non-profit colleges and universities in Texas.
Individuals who demonstrate financial need.
May be used at both public and private, non-profit senior colleges in Texas.
- Abilene Christian University
- Austin College
- Baylor University
- Brookhaven College
- East Texas Baptist University
- Houston Baptist University
- Howard Payne University
- Huston-Tillotson University
- Lamar University
- Lubbock Christian University
- McMurry University
- Midwestern State University
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Prairie View A&M
- Rice University
- Richland College
- Sam Houston State
- Southern Methodist University
- Southwestern University
- St. Mary's University of San Antonio
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Sul Ross State University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Texas Chiropractic College
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Lutheran University
- Texas Southern University
- Texas State University - San Marcos
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas Women's
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Texas at Brownsville
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
- The University of the Incarnate Word
- University of Houston
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- University of Houston - Downtown
- University of Houston - Victoria
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- University of North Texas
- University of St. Thomas
- West Texas A&M University
Varies based on availability of funds at the institution.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The financial aid office at the college or university the student applied to will notify the student if he/she is eligible.
Your eligibility for this program is determined by the financial aid office at your college. Funds may not be immediately available to you at the beginning of the semester. Contact your college financial aid office for additional information on eligibility of availability of funds.
- To read more about this program check out:
- Contact Us!