To provide assistance to high school students who are dual-enrolled as undergraduate students at Midwestern State University.
- Are Texas residents;
- Are identified as concurrently enrolled high-school students who will graduate from high school in May or June prior to the upcoming award year and will attend MSU;
- Will be undergraduate students at Midwestern State University;
- Will be enrolled at least half-time; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
Available only at Midwestern State University
Varies based on enrollment. The annual awards are:
- $1,000 (if enrolled half-time);
- $1,500 (if enrolled three-quarter time); or
- $2,000 (if enrolled full-time).
Complete the FAFSA and submit an institutional application. (Awards are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.)